Top Ten Reasons to Check Out Campus Cravings:
1. College is a time of eye-opening exploration and experimentation, and there's just something about a Cathia University man...
2. All the stories take place at fictional Cathia University—where not even homework or grading stands in the way of true love.
3. What's better than one hot man? Two! And what's better than two? Eighteen! (Nine stories, each with two heroes, yay!)
4. The stories are interrelated, so you'll see characters from stories appear in others, notice many of the same buildings being used etc. That was a lot of fun for us to write and we hope you enjoy that aspect too!
5. Every story is brand new! That's over 220k words! Four seasons of academic fun—from the first students arriving in Fall, to winter holidays, to March Madness and Spring Flings, to Summer loving—there’s something for every part of the academic year.
6. Unique pairings—whether you like friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-lovers, reunion romances, May-December pairings, first love, or hot-for-teacher flirtations, you are bound to find some of your favorite tropes! And if that's not enough, there are hot athletes, sophisticated professors, activist heroes, and lots more!
7. Sports galore—soccer, hockey, basketball, equestrian and more! Join the authors and the characters as we root for the Cathia Cougars!
8. Pranks, parties, and plenty of fun—you really want to find out who dyed the fountain red and who’s at Friday’s Frat party!
9. Fan favorite m/m romance authors including L.A. Witt, Sara York, Cassandra Carr, Annabeth Albert, Bianca Sommerland, Whitley Gray, Dalton Diaz, Mia Downing, and KyAnn Waters.
10. Only $2.99 for a limited time!
To find out more information about Campus Cravings, including buy links, check out our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/299579866886134/. Add us to your to-be-read list on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22738703-campus-cravings.
An excerpt from The Eloquent Jock...by Cassandra Carr
Brendan’s mouth dropped open. “Want…me?”
“Why is that so hard to believe?” I am so screwed, and not in a good way. A headache began to take hold and he moved his hand to massage harder.
“Look at you,” Brendan waved a hand in Scott’s general direction. “You’re gorgeous, you’re successful, you’re sophisticated. I’m just some confused shmuck who’s never even kissed a guy.”
“Never?” I should not care about this. I need to stop. No good can come of this.
Brendan’s face bloomed red. “No. I’m not the type to walk into some gay bar and pick up a guy. Just the thought of it kinda makes me want to puke.”
“Not everyone is interested in that lifestyle.”
“Are you?” Brendan shook his head. “I’m sorry. I don’t have the right to ask you that. I know I’m making an ass of myself right now, I just don’t know what to do.”
“About what?” Scott dug himself deeper with every word, but he couldn’t stop.
Brendan clenched his fists on the desk, tapping his knuckles. Meanwhile, his right leg bounced and the poor kid looked as if he would self-combust from the red suffusing his face.
After a moment of charged silence, Brendan said, “So, you want me, but can’t have me.”
“Well, you’re the first guy I’ve ever wanted. I’ve known about my sexuality for a while now, but this is the first time I’ve met somebody who actually interested me beyond a casual attraction. And this sucks. I’m distracted; I can’t do my schoolwork; I’m making mistakes on the ice. I can’t have this.”
Scott leaned against the window and asked, “Then what do you want to do?”
Brendan licked his lips and Scott’s treacherous gaze followed the movement. “This.” Before Scott could even react, Brendan had grabbed him and kissed him, sloppily pushing his tongue into Scott’s mouth even as Scott tried to force his muddled brain to catch up with the program. He moaned as Brendan’s strong arms came around his waist, pulling their groins together. For a guy with no experience, the man revved Scott up pretty fucking fast. His dick pushed against Brendan’s sizable erection. Brendan moaned and the back of Scott’s head bounced off the glass behind him as Brendan attacked his mouth with even more vigor.
The pain radiating through his skull brought Scott out of his trance. He shoved Brendan away—shit, the guy had some strength for a man his size—and retreated to the corner of the office. Brendan stood between him and the door or he would’ve bolted that way.
“We can’t do this,” he managed to gasp out. His body had a very different opinion, but Scott ignored his baser needs. Someone had to take charge and stop this madness.
“You said you wanted me.”
Scott blew out a loud breath through his nose. “That doesn’t mean we should do anything about it. In fact, it would be a lot safer for both of us if we didn’t.”
“Because you’re a professor?”
“Well yes, that. And I’m, what, fifteen years older than you?”
“You’re saying I’m just some dumb kid who doesn’t know any better?” Brendan began to turn away, but then spun back. “You responded to me. That might’ve been my first kiss, but I know what happened. You liked it.”
Putting up a hand in a placating gesture, Scott said, “I’m not denying anything, but enjoying a kiss and letting it go on are two different things.”
“I get it.” Scott tried to go on, but Brendan stopped him. “No, I do. I get it. I’m sorry.” Before Scott could stop him, he’d grabbed his bag off the chair he’d dumped it onto earlier, yanked open the door, and slipped through it. As he slammed the door behind him, Scott slumped to the floor.
“That went well, you jackass,” he muttered.
An excerpt from Switching Leads…by Mia Downing
John nodded slowly. “I never realized how you felt about me or my riding. I never believed…” He took a deep breath. “You told me you loved me, and then I found you in bed with Dean, and then the job…” He shrugged and looked away. “I never believed how you felt about me then. And I’ve been pissed for ten years.”
Finn swallowed, his heart hammering. “Now do you believe I felt that way?” He wasn’t going to ask if John believed he loved him still. Baby steps.
John’s gaze flickered from Finn’s eyes to mouth and back up again in a slow perusal that seared Finn’s skin. “Yeah,” he said hoarsely and leaned across the stool between them. His lips brushed Finn’s surprised ones in a gentle kiss.
He’d dreamed about this for so long—John’s acceptance of his apology—but never had it ended like this, with those firm lips sliding across his as if coaxing belief from the inside.
John withdrew and slid from his stool. He spun Finn’s seat a little and eased between Finn’s thighs, the beginning of an erection pressing against Finn’s zipper. Finn’s cock throbbed at the contact, his belly contracting with anticipation.
“I’m sorry,” John whispered, his pupils dilated, eyes hooded as he stared down into Finn’s eyes. His chest rose and fell rapidly against Finn’s.
“For being unprofessional. I’ve never kissed a co-worker before.” John bent and brushed Finn’s mouth in another kiss, this one a little longer with a touch of heat. Finn didn’t dare open his mouth and beg for tongue. In the past, Finn had ruled their sex life, had directed the kisses. The fact that John had switched leads on him was as heady as a bottle of good Bourbon.
“I promise I won’t tell,” Finn murmured when John lifted his lips.
John cupped the back of Finn’s head with his palm. “Good.”